Accounting, Audit & Advisory, Tax and Treasury - Accounts Payable jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Accounts Payable jobs
Our Client is a major multinational company, competing in manufacturing sector, with a strong brand name and a leadership position within its market. Due to further growth of operations in its SSC Business Unit we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced candidate for the position of Senior Project Manager. The purpose of that role is to support organizational changes and improve centralized processes.
- Multinational company, business processes centralization.
- Senior role, responsibility for wide range of accounting processes and other.
On behalf of our client, fast growing global company's SSC in Wroclaw, we are currently looking for experienced and self-driven candidates for the position of AP Manager.
- AP Process Manager
- Start-up SSC of global company in Wroclaw
The role is responsible for the efficient and effective managing of the day-to-day accounting operations of the organization. Selected person will lead a team of accountants and report directly do company's CFO.
- A great opportunity to join well-established company
- Selected person will lead accounting team and report directly do company's CFO
For our client, a large multi-national company operating in the automotive sector, with production sites in several countries throughout Globe, we are looking for an open-minded and ambitious candidates for the position of SAP Project Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the implementation process of SAP FI and will be managed of the group pf people reporting directly to Head of SSC.
- Automotive Company
- Project Manager
Our client is a leading player in its field. In order to further develop and expand the business, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Junior Financial Controller (m/f) located at the business location in Leipzig, Germany.
- Our client is one of the market leader in its segment
- Become part in a company that operates internationally