Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced and business-driven candidate for a position of Supply Chain Manager. Based in the factory, the best candidate will be responsible for all logistics & transport operations, direct and indirect procurement, planning and customer service.
- Whole supply chain responsibility based in the factory
- Dynamically growing automotive company
The person in this position will be responsible for providing high-quality of suppliers.
- Responsibility for the global suppliers quality
- Participate in the development of global company
- The newly created position covers purchasing and logistics management but strictly is oriented towards leading the development and managing the given regional/global commodity strategies. Another goal is to reduce the total supply costs while meeting technology expectations and ensuring commodity plan. Negotiating key supplier contracts and providing global leadership in the communication, implementation and general performance of commodity strategies.
- Automotive company searching for Purchasing&Logistics Manager of wide experience
- Purchasing, Procurement, Sourcing, Logistics, Negotiations, Management