Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
For one of the word wide known manufacturers we are looking for a German speaker to support the company in daily contact with plants abroad and in forecasting.
- German language skills
- International manufacturer
Our Client is a recognized international FMCG company, representing a wide selection of local and international brands. Thanks to a constant growth, we are currently looking to employ a Senior Supply Planning Manager whose decisions will directly drive inventory / service and hence the cash flow performance and therefore will directly impact Gross Margin at a regional level.
- EMEA responsibility for inventory level of 50M EUR
- Management of 30 people team
We are looking for a Planning Manager who will be responsible for working with production plants and European distribution centers on planning and executing all activities related to product availability.
- Regional (EMEA) responsibility for supply planning of defined category of goods
- Management of a team of planners
Our Client is a recognized international FMCG company, representing a wide selection of local and international brands. Thanks to a constant growth, we are currently looking to employ a Co-packing planner will be responsible for working with commercial teams on planning and executing all co-packing activities on polish market that relabeling, bundling, one-off's and specialized customer mixed shelf displays.
- Interesting and challenging job in highly professional multi-national team
- Management of relabeling, bundling, one-off's and customer shelf displays