You are here
Account Manager Paper Industry (m/f)
- Technical sales position in chemical sector
- Possibility to work within international environment
About Our Client
Our Client is an international chemical company, providing tailor- made solutions for clients operating in different market sectors. Currently we are supporting one of the fast growing Business Unit responsible for cooperation with paper & pulp industry.
- Maintain existing accounts by ensuring that KPI's are met and have continuous improvement plans in place
- Develop new business opportunities at existing or new accounts, and complete the project management and start-up phase of business as required.
- Territorial responsibility for clients in Central and Northern Poland
- Key task is to obtain the largest possible share of the pulp & paper market in the assigned territory at a desirable price.
- Development and execution of sales plan in line with corporate sales strategy.
- You will have to effectively apply knowledge and skill in creating an acceptable balance of the customer's needs and the company's current capabilities.
- You must develop sufficient knowledge of a customer's business to enable shaping the supply needs into specifications that the company can readily and profitably provide.
- In this role education of clients (showing business advantages) is as well important as sales.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical area preferred: (Chemical) Process Engineering, Environment Engineering or similar education
- Preferably five (5) year's experience working with pulp & paper and/or water treatment industry
- Other assets sought are excellent sales, service and leadership orientation
- Fluent English is required for internal interaction and training
- Willingness to travel (regionally)
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging and diversified activity
- Exciting career opportunities within an international environment