You are here
Administrator ds. technologii internetowych (e-commerce) (m/f)
About Our Client
Our Client is an international Company developing their Digital Competence Centre in Warsaw. The successful candidate will join the team to provide business and technical 2nd line support to B2B portal in the area of sales. The candidate should have experience in administering or analysing e-commerce platforms/portals, preferably in sales area. Background in SAP SD is nice to have.
- Application and business support for a range of B2B digital e-solutions with focus on a retailer B2B eBusiness portal used for Sales & Order Management, Product Info & Marketing and Repair Management,
- Solving user incidents / tickets from HP Service Manager, otherwise dispatching to third line (internal IT or/ external service provider),
- Support key users / contacts in regions and countries in tool usage, requirements specification and content matters,
- Test managment support,
- International communication, collaboration and support of countries in Business to Business (B2B) in terms of digital activity matters,
- Creation, maintenance and provisioning of training documentation and communication materials,
- Interaction with internal partners (local in the countries or corporate headquarter) via ticket systems, phone, e-mail and remote sessions,
- Preparation of reports using SAP BW,
- Portal Web analysis to identify and shape eBusiness and digital opportunities for our online services (Adobe Analytics),
- Support in implementation projects (eg. user management and authorisation management).
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in e-commerce systems/portals,
- Knowledge of business processes in the area of sales and especially order management,
- Understanding of SAP SD,
- Experience with support processes,
- Experience in CMS / Adobe Analytics or SAP BW is a nice to have,
- English fluent.
What's on Offer
- International, well-known organisation,
- Development possibilities,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Package of benefits.