You are here
AP Manager (m/f)
- AP Process Manager
- Start-up SSC of global company in Wroclaw
About Our Client
Start-up SSC of global company - leader in its sector, located in Wroclaw.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of services relating to Accounts Payable for all units served.
- Responsible for setting the direction, establishing strategies, goals and objectives for organization
- Establish the optimal organizational design, processes and procedures to achieve objectives
- Manage and develop highly engaged team.
- Take an active role as a business leader within the team and support the overall objectives of the business
- Identify, develop, and implement best practice procedures for AP, constantly looking to external companies to benchmark performance and bring back new ideas for superior processes
- Manage all accounts payable staff, including hiring, training, distribution of workload, coaching and organization structure to ensure development of associates
- Audit the AP departments work for accuracy and compliance with established procedures
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or similar
- 7-10 years of business experience, including accounting, general ledger, internal control and financial reporting
- Accounts Payable experience
- Strong Line Management experience
- Proven ability to effectively function under pressure and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Great communication skills, hands-on attitude, problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers opportunity for professional development on crucial position within international environment of fast growing SSC start-up, competitive salary and social package.