You are here
Assembly Process Engineer (m/f)
Experienced assembly process engineer; automotive sector
Fast growing Automotive parts manufacturer
About Our Client
Our customer is a fast developing company of Automotive sector. Due to their rapid growth, we are now searching an experienced professional to join the organization.
A person hired on this position will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that assembly processes are maintained and running effectively
- Problem-solving (analyze data, determine root causes, develop implementation plans) and resolving issues which are affecting paint shop quality or throughput
- Supporting implementation of new processes and equipment
- Communicating between shifts and departments to implement best practices, resolving problems, and sustaining consistent performance to objectives.
- Maintaining process documentation
- Proactively identifying and pursue opportunities to improve operations by reducing costs, reducing energy usage, improve quality, etc.
- Supporting safety of the shop and of operators
- Interfacing with production/maintenance personnel, plant leadership and others outside the plant (Manufacturing Engineering, suppliers, etc.) as needed to resolve issues, implement improvements and communicate status and opportunities, etc.
- Establishing a course of action to accomplish completion of the job and/or project
- Proposing and evaluate manufacturing processes and equipment for assigned areas.
- Directing the design, development and/or improvements of manufacturing processes and equipment for assigned areas
The Successful Applicant
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Material/Manufacturing Engineering. - Equivalent automotive engineering experience may be considered
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong interest in working in a dynamic environment
- Very good English, German will be a plus
- Fast learner, with initiative and independence (minimal supervision)
- Knowledge of QC tools, statistical application in manufacturing environment will be added advantage
What's on Offer
The company offers:
- Very interesting projects in the latest painting technology
- New, dynamically developing organization and good work environment
- Opportunity to co-create standards and gain unique professional experiences