You are here
Autonomous Maintenance Engineer (m/f)
Market Leading International FMCG Business
Exciting Factory Maintenance Engineer role within food manufacturing.
About Our Client
Unique opportunity for the high-potential engineer to join a market leading international food manufacturer in Poznań with excellent salary & career prospects.
- Participation in building a technical training plan for the team, managers, technicians
- Data analysis aiming at identifying sources of downtime and machine breakdowns in the assigned areas and initiating actions to eliminate them
- Development and standardisation of solutions to reduce cost, improve machine safety and product quality assurance
- Supervision over the execution of post-audit actions aiming at validation of the effectiveness of the machinery and equipment
- Active participation in the TPM program through the implementation of tasks assigned by the pillars and project groups
- Acting as a technical expert in the assigned area and participation in investment projects
- Supporting projects groups by coordinating root cause analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum bachelor's degree in technical area
- Minimum 3 years experiences in food industry in the engineering area
- Knowledge about ISO, GMP, Food safety and EHS Standards
- Process management and problem solving skills
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Good knowledge of lean tools
- Good command of English
What's on Offer
Our client offers a challenging and rewarding opportunity, international environment, clear development plans and ability to implement own.