You are here
Business Development Analyst (m/f)
*Fluency in English is a must
*VBA and SQL as a must
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-known pharmaceutical company, being one of global leaders within its sector.
Currently, due to their further development, they seek to recruit an experienced and open-minded candidate for a position of the Business Development Analyst.
- Usage of best-in-class analytical techniques to deliver recommendations to business decisions
- Preparation of standardized outputs/reports based on internal data, market data (IMS, Nielsen) and other relevant data sources
- Preparation of meaningful and actionable presentations to Sales, Shopper and Marketing teams based on conducted analysis incorporating commercial and financial acumen
- Cooperation with regional Analytics in order to ensure local implementation of important strategic analytical projects/tools and in order to translate best-in-class regional know-how into local environment
- Cooperation with local Category Manager in order to address market gaps & opportunities in the most relevant and useful way. Additionally in order to create best-in-class promotional analysis process that will be an important guideline for the Business in planning promotional activities.
- Cooperation with sales teams in order to provide technical and strategic support in sales planning and IFRS budget management (gross to net optimization)
- Seek innovation in analytical tools and techniques to gain competitive advantage
- Work with internal data systems to analyse product portfolio and processes
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree (preferably economics, econometrics, statistics, finance, IT)
- Minimum 3 years of experience on similar position in commercial/business finance team or sales analytical support (FMCG or Pharmaceutical sector will be an asset)
- Analytical thinking and fluency in analytical tools
- Advanced skills in Excel and Access.
- VBA and SQL as a must
- Other programming languages nice to have (Java, Python)
- Understanding of financial aspects of business (P&L)
- Understanding of commercial aspects of business
- Fluency in English is a must
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to lead multifunctional projects
- Outspoken, clear communication skills
- High motivation to achieving set results
- Strong personality, proactive approach
What's on Offer
Our client is able to offer healthy salary and great opportunity to develop technical and interpersonal skills in an international and dynamic environment.