You are here
Business Development Manager Automotive (m/f)
Global aluminium die casting manufacturer
About Our Client
For our Client, one of the world's premier global automotive suppliers specializing in high pressure die-casting, we are searching for Business Development Manager.
- With the management team, the BD Manger assures that the Division's business plan goals and objectives are met, as agreed with the General Manager
- Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic business planning and quoting
- Assures that all the Division's goals for new customer projects are met
- Performs specified data analysis and studies as requested, and develops and presents ad hocsa reports in support of various initiatives, both external and internal
- Maintains and manages quote models and associated customer assumptions.
- Supports manufacturing regarding all aspects of the commercial side of the business (SQA, Material, Engineer, etc.)
- Works closely with Engineering and Sales to secure profitable new business for the Division and being indispensable to our customer
- Performs other duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Business or Engineering related field.
- Strong background in financial analysis, cost accounting, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong background in information technology
- 5 plus years experience in Automotive Manufacturing
- Experience with Commercial Negotiations.
- preferable managerial experience
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members, suppliers and customers
- Able to work efficiently in a high demand environment
- Able to provide excellent leadership example, able to coach, motivate and build self-confidence within work
- Polish and English both spoken and written, German will be an advantage
What's on Offer
- Have the opportunity to work for a true industry leader with a recognised brand name
- Attractive salary
- International environment