You are here
Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
Development of BI reports
Maaning large sets for business needs
About Our Client
Our Client is an international company, leader in its industry, developing their business with great success in Poland. They have increased production significantly in the last years.
- Processing of large data sets,
- Creating basic data extractions in SSIS and visualizing data in SSRS,
- Creating procedures for data collected in data warehouse,
- Optimizing SQL queries,
- Monitoring corporate KPIs based on available data,
- Conducting analysis to deliver recommendations to business.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position,
- Well developed analytical skills,
- Working experience with SQL,
- Knowledge in the area of data warehouses,
- Experience with developing data visualizations in Power BI or SSRS,
- Experience with processing web data,
- Knowledge of ETL,processes,
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2015,
- Intermediate English.
- The following will be an advantage: knowledge of Sharepoint, experience in working with large data bases, experience with other programming languages.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary,
- B2B contract,
- Opportunity to work in a project of building BI system,
- Opportunity to work in international company.