You are here
Coordinator of Production Planning with SAP APO, PPDS
*Opportunity for professional development in an international environment.
*User knowledge of SAP APO PPDS - Mandatory.
About Our Client
Our client is a major multinational company with growing logistics, production, and distribution operations in Poland. As a result of continued growth, the company is looking for an experienced candidate for the Production Planner with knowledge of SAP APO PP/DS
- Responsibility for optimal production planning and control of resources,
- Preparation of production plan,
- Developing and current update of correction for production plan,
- Systematic control of correct cycle and settlement of eliminated planning documents,
- Optimal management of devices and production lines use,
- Operations data management,
- Support team at work in SAP APO PPDS
- Cooperation with other departments in the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher education (technical or economics),
- Min. 3 years of experience on similar position,
- User knowledge of SAP APO PPDS - Mandatory,
- SAP APO Key User,
- Very good knowledge English,
- Knowledge and practical experience in the FMCG or related,
- Orientation on target realization,
- Organizational skills with strong attention to detail,
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment,
- Stable employment,
- Friendly atmosphere in group of professionals,
- Attractive salary with bonuses.