You are here
Corporate Accounts Finance Manager
International company is looking Corporate Accounts Finance Manager
Possibility to work in developing structures
About Our Client
Our Client is an international company from FMCG sector with their Shared Service Center located in Kraków. For their developing structures we are seeking to recruit experienced candidate for the role of Corporate Accounts Finance Manager.
- Work closely with Corporate Accounts to provide financial support in the areas of deal analysis and contract negotiation, pro forma P&L's, profit management, pricing strategy and execution, contract management, rebate analysis, etc.
- Work closely with Marketing team to provide financial support in the areas of new product pricing and margin analysis, market P&L analysis and support, product portfolio strategy and analysis, equipment management, profit improvement and other strategic business initiatives.
- Manage customer rebate accrual and payment programs; including rebate accruals and any related analysis and reporting.
- Direct responsibility for planning, reporting and analyzing all aspects of corporate account and marketing activities.
- Establish monthly sales forecasts and annual plans for the segments in co-operation with the Team leaders.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA Finance or Accounting preferred
- Seven or more years of financial analysis experience with multinational company in an international environment
- Strong personality with a "can do" attitude and ability influence stakeholders on the way
- Goal oriented
- Excellent analytical and strong communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and proven ability to work effectively with sales, marketing and other functions at senior management level
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Strong PC skills, e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SAP, and Hyperion
What's on Offer
- Fair working conditions
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
- Professional education support (including language courses)
- Competitive benefits package (private health care and multisport cards)