You are here
Digital Content Coordinator EMEA (m/f)
- Ability to manage web content
- Creating online marketing
About Our Client
Our Clients is an automotive manufacturer with worldwide presence. Due to their constant growth the decision was made to create a new position of Digital Content Coordinator for EMEA region. The primary task of the Digital Content Coordinator is to produce relevant content for publication on our Client's websites and for the use in other online marketing channels so as to increase revenue and sales.
- Producing and publishing new web content (text, image, multimedia), including research to identify content that attracts our defined target groups - related to defined Key Sales Initiatives (KSIs)
- Writer/editor with an eye for creating online content
- Identifying new content opportunities and ways to repurpose existing content throughout the site
- Ability to manage content of websites in foreign languages (language skills not needed, but should be able to manage the translation/localization process)
- Close cooperation/interaction with marketing, product management and local sales teams
- Assessing and resolving any technical challenges in displaying the content, together with the webmasters
The Successful Applicant
- Very good command of English language,
- Writing experience is a must, as is creativity,
- Experience of developing content for B2B,
- Ideally will have experience of working in international team/company,
- Design/creative skills - experience of creative process for graphical content, videos, etc.
- Have an understanding of web content management systems (CMS) and how they work,
- Have an understanding of legal issues, such as online copyright,
- Familiarity with most common Social Media platforms, especially YouTube and Facebook.
What's on Offer
Our client offers possibility to work on international markets, attractive salary and development opportunities