You are here
E-commerce Specialist (with HTML or web development) (m/f)
Webmastering, web development, HTML
About Our Client
Our Client is an international, well-known Company located in Warsaw with their offices in different parts of the world, employing over 40,000 of people. They are expanding their Digital team and are looking for a candidate to take part in international projects.
- Within international team structures is actively involved in implementing worldwide range projects within B2C area,
- Participates in implementation of IT solutions in the field of WCMS, eCommerce and Customer Service,
- Provides business and technical support towards corporate and regional customers,
- Troubleshoots problems and delivers solutions to the project stakeholders,
- Delivers system training to internal customers as well as externally,
- Tests product releases and software patches, provides feedback to developer teams,
- Maintains problem documentation and manages knowledge library.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in web development / mastering / administration and / or newsletter production using HTML or JS (optionally),
- Experience in HTML / CSS or JS,
- Familiarity with WCMS and eCommerce solutions as well as online merchandising technologies is an asset,
- Experience in working with WCMS and eShops will be a strong advantage,
- Ability to discuss internet technologies, familiar with hosting architecture, SEO and is aware of best practices,
- Fluent English.
What's on Offer
- Stable and developing international Company,
- Interesting projects,
- Package of benefits.