You are here
EMEA Lean Logistics Leader (m/f)
- Regional position focused on optimizing supply chain of Tier 1 manufacturer
- Global organization recognized in automotive industry with multinational culture
About Our Client
Our Clients is an automotive manufacturer with worldwide presence. Due to their constant growth the decision was made to create a new position of EMEA Lean Logistics Leader. A Operational Excellence Leader „Lean Logistic" is the entire 100% dedicated role within the Group, to adapt and implement all Operational Excellence Projects in all EMEA Distribution Center sites and production plants.
- Lead the Operational Excellence process at Distribution Center sites and support the training of other Operational Excellence Leaders in Lean Logistic,
- Assist in achieving site KPI and Strategic/Score Board Plan objectives and participates in monthly KPI reviews,
- Promote and facilitate diagnosis of the flow/waste of our EMEA supply chain, our DC`s processes and information to identify improvement priorities/Operational Excellence cost saving projects,
- Adapt the existing NPS tools for lean logistic needs and create Lean logistic standards,
- To addapt, promote and implement the successful Roll Out of the company Production System (NPS) at the EMEA DC sites,
- Drive of Operational Excellence projects and results (KPI) within the EMEA DC sites,
- Reporting directly to the VP Operations EMEA.
The Successful Applicant
Primary focus of that position is to optimize Supply Chaine, hence, superior requirement is the experience of lean management implemetation within Logistics/Supply Chains structures and operating sites.
- Higher degree,
- Senior professional experience within Logistics/Supply Chain,
- Proven track record of lean management tools implemented in various logistics sites (warehouses and/or distribution centers),
- Understanding of medium/high volume series production,
- Knowledge of KANBAN / KAIZEN / Daily / Visual Management, 5S,
- Ability to work and communicate at all company levels,
- Socially competent, team player, pragmatic and convincing personality,
- Fluency in English,
- Willingness to travel within Europe (50% - 75%).
What's on Offer
- International career path,
- Renumeration adequate to the experience,
- Package of perks and benefits,
- Company car and other elementary tools,
- Senior position in a global organization.