You are here
Finance Manager (m/f)
- Interesting, challenging job on managerial position
- Wide scope of duties in the area of finance
About Our Client
For our client, a leading international financial company we are looking for candidates on the position of Finance Manager to join to the financial team in Warsaw.
The hired employee will be responsible for efficient and effective financial planning, accounting and all control processes within the Polish Subsidiary. Additionally will have a chance to work globally with direct contact to company's HQ abroad and be part of international strategy.
- Responsibility for the finance department;
- Controlling and maintaining general ledger for GAAP;
- Supervising, reviewing and performing complex general ledger reconciliation to sub ledgers and source documentation;
- Analyzing in cooperation with local both legal and tax advisors the impact of changed internal and external rules, regulations and policies on business accounting;
- Determining, in cooperation with the assigned financial controller, the proper accounting treatment of complex or unusual transactions;
- Responsibility for correct reporting to headquarters;
- Responsibility for local statutory reporting, tax filings, reporting to the national bank and other governmental institutions;
- Assist in forecasting & budgeting cycle;
- Managing and coordination both internal and external audits and maintaining contacts with external auditors and also relationships with other external parties like tax authorities, consultants, etc.;
- Pro-active and assisting the financial controller in further optimising internal processes and systems.
- Provision of reliable management information for the needs of the board regarding crucial aspects of the business;
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in accounting and/or business economics;
- At least 5 years of experience in financial accounting and financial reporting;
- Affinity with and active knowledge of reporting and tax (VAT, CIT);
- Knowledge of financial software as well as proficiency with MS Excel;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure;
- Ability to prioritise tasks;
- Results oriented. Pragmatic profile;
- Strong analytical skills combined with a high degree of accuracy;
- A hands-on mentality with a high level of accuracy;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is a must.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary,
- Benefits package
- International environment,