You are here
GL and AR Manager (m/f)
AR and GL Processes Manager
Start-up SSC of global company in Wroclaw
About Our Client
Start-up SSC of global company - leader in its sector, located in Wroclaw.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of services relating to Accounts Receivables and General Ledger for all units served.
- Responsible for setting the direction, establishing strategies, goals and objectives for organization
- Establish the optimal organizational design, processes and procedures to achieve objectives
- Manage and develop highly engaged team.
- Take an active role as a business leader within the team and support the overall objectives of the business
- Identify, develop, and implement best practice procedures for AR and GL, constantly looking to external companies to benchmark performance and bring back new ideas for superior processes
- Manage staff, including hiring, training, distribution of workload, coaching and organization structure to ensure development of associates
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or similar
- 5-8 years of business experience, including accounting, general ledger, internal control and financial reporting
- Experience within SSC environment
- Strong Line Management experience
- Proven ability to effectively function under pressure and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Great communication skills, hands-on attitude, problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers opportunity for professional development on crucial position within international environment of fast growing SSC start-up, competitive salary and social package.