You are here
GL Team Leader in new SSC
International company is looking for GL Team Leader
New SSC is recruiting
About Our Client
Our Client is a global company with their SSC located in Wrocław
- Manage multiple key aspects of the month end financial reporting according to tight deadlines including preparation of the Consolidated Balance sheet review and analysis, collation and review of monthly metrics reporting, performance of various variance analysis reports, in addition to preparing journal entries and reconciliations.
- Lead the overall process for closing Accounts Receivables and associated accounts including recording and validating positions for bad debts provisions, managing the monthly write-offs process, VAT Accounting, Cash in transit, non-routine billing.
- Complete analysis of accounts receivables positions and risks along with the Billing and Collections teams to provide value added support to the business for commercial decision making.
- Coordinate delivery and preparation of Statistical and Regulatory (Telecom) reporting to governmental institutes.
- Take a significant role in the coordination of and preparation of statutory financial statements for approximately 10-12 entities across Europe and manage associated common shared tasks.
- Coordinating all deliverables for Europe required for our external auditors for both the Global US-GAAP Audits and local statutory filings.
The Successful Applicant
- Recognised accounting qualification
- At least 5 years of post-qualification work experience, preferably in an international work environment
- Experience with consolidation and working in a multi-book and multi-currency environment
- Language skills, fluent written and spoken English is essential
- Other European language skills are an advantage
- Organizing and executing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Analyzing and problem solving
- Team player
What's on Offer
- Fair working conditions
- Challenging duties in truly International environment
- Competitive benefits package