You are here
Global Purchasing Category Manager (m/f)
- Newly created position in a Global Sourcing team servicing 150< sites worldwide
- Renown company within its sector of B2B services driven by constant expansion
About Our Client
Our Client is an organisation that favours energy and professionalism, hence, that describes their employees and desired Candidates to be hired. Nowadays, Global Sourcing team is in need of new joiners who will support the Group with their competencies. The Group is seeking for 2 kinds of profiles:
- senior ones who would like to be a lead in strategic projects,
- and junior profiles who would like to develop their skills based on worldwide contracts.
- Develop strategy for Laboratory Equipment / Facility Management on a global basis through effective category analysis.
- Leading the sourcing process (RFI, RFQ, …) with the support of technical experts, including negotiations with suppliers.
- Negotiate global contracts in order to achieve synergy and higher savings within the category.
- Drive standardisation of and rationalisation of the supplier base, in close conjunction with your internal clients.
- Pro-active communication and sharing of best practices with other Category Managers and the Head of Group Purchasing.
- Build relationships internally in order to increase effectiveness and positive contribution purchasing brings to an organisation.
- Report to Global Sourcing Manager.
The Successful Applicant
For Real Estate category: Experience in negotiating office spaces and office maintenance services.
For Laboratory Equipment: Experience in negotiating high number of SKU, preferred products disposable.
Additionally for both positions:
- Graduate of a higher education university.
- Proven track record in global sourcing (across couple different countries).
- Strong suppliers' management and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in analytic tasks.
- Self-starter, ownership and natural drive to get things done.
- Great communication, coordination and influencing skills.
- Ability to work in international environment.
- Dynamic and ambitious personality with high energy level.
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner.
What's on Offer
- International working environment,
- Truly global projects,
- Solid line reporting straight to HQ,
- Yearly bonus.