You are here
Group Financial Reporting Analyst / Team Leader (m/f)
Responsibility for global reporting system to the Group
Multinational B2B services company
About Our Client
Due to further growth in the region, our client, a major publicly traded multinational B2B services company and a leader within its sector, is seeking to recruit to a newly created team: Group Financial Reporting Analysts and their Team Leader. The selected candidates, based in Katowice, will be responsible for managing Global Reporting for the Group.
- Controlling & validation of the Group Financial Reports by reviewing, performing variance analysis and providing clear explanations on significant deviations / variances between periods (month, quarter, year) and versions (budget, forecast, actual).
- Work with Group Finance and senior business leaders to identify, analyze & develop new financial / management reporting requirements, and translating these into functional/technical requirements so these can be developed by a developer.
- Define, develop & maintain financial data models supporting dynamic reporting requirements inherent to a rapidly growing organization (dimensions, periods, versions, aggregation levels, scope changes, etc).
- Maintain financial master data, reporting templates and distribution lists of Group Financial Reports.
- Drive continuous improvement of Group Financial Reporting activities, looking for increased efficiency and better information for management decision-making.
- Provide ad hoc support to senior leadership.
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in controlling / financial reporting.
- Very structured with strong organizational skills.
- Very accurate, highly reliable and eye for detail.
- Process oriented.
- High level of energy, drive and passion to succeed.
- Pragmatic, proactive, flexible and adaptable.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner.
What's on Offer
- Participation in the greatest investment of the Group.
- Truly international professional environment.
- Positive and full of energy atmosphere at work.
- Well-adjusted salary to individual competencies.
- Perks & Benefits (e.g.: sport card, private medical health care, insurance etc.).