You are here
Head of AP Department
Start-up SSC of global company in Warsaw
An opportunity to become a part of global structures
About Our Client
A global company known for its open and supportive corporate culture is currently looking for a Head of Department to join its new SSC located in Warsaw.The successful candidate will manage a team of 2 Managers and 20 Accounting Specialists and will have the opportunity to participate in building new SSC structures as well as overseeing transition projects from European countries.
- Managing, developing and overseeing day to day operations of the AP department within the EMEA region supporting 20+ countries,
- Take an active role as a business leader and support the overall objectives of the business,
- Ensuring that all AP activities are carried out effectively,
- Take part in establishing of processes standardization and optimization following transition,
- Ensure that developed KPIs and SLAs are continuously met,
- Oversee and actively manage applicable projects that may arise from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Accounting or similar,
- Fluency in English,
- At least 5 years of business experience within a Shared Service environment, including accounting, internal control and financial reporting,
- Proven experience in managing large teams,
- Great communication skills, hands-on attitude, problem-solving skills,
- Proven ability to effectively function under pressure and manage multiple priorities simultaneously,
- Experience in process migration, participating in transition projects, continues improvement initiatives will be an asset,
- Working knowledge of ERP Accounting systems.
What's on Offer
- Trainings and development opportunities,
- Possibility to gain strong operation and functional experience,
- Comprehensive social benefit packages (multisport card, private medical health care, life insurance, lunch vouchers),
- Convenient location,
- Ability to use foreign languages at daily basis,
- Friendly work atmosphere in a multicultural environment.