You are here
Head of SME (Debt Collection)
Build and lead a high performing SME collection team.
Responsible for setting up the strategy for SME portfolios.
About Our Client
For our client, world leader in acquiring non-performing loans (Debt Collection), knowing from unique business model, best practices and innovative solutions, we are looking for person for Head of SME position.
- Build and lead a high performing SME collection team and the day to day servicing of SME portfolios;
- Accountable for collection results;
- Responsible for setting up the strategy for SME portfolios in co-ordination with Analytics Group and carrying out voluntary and legal collection measures
- Close co-operation with European and local operational analytics teams as well as Servicing Director Poland, Managing Director and responsible for all consumer portfolio collections;
- Improving collection workflows for Polish SME collections and implement best practice across Europe with other SME collection leaders
- Responsible to plan, execute and report on portfolio due diligences in co-operation with Acquisition Manager, Poland and Acquisition Director, Central Europe
- Support improvements of SME portfolio under-writing models
- Monitor and report on SME portfolio performance
- Close cooperation with support functions such as Finance, Group Legal, etc on implementation and execution of SME project and collection of SME portfolios
- Responsible for coordinating of booking-on SME portfolios
- Responsible for sourcing and enlisting of 3rd parties supporting collection of SME portfolios (as required)
- Supporting Acquisition Team in preparation of Investment Memos relating to proposed acquisition of SME portfolios,
The Successful Applicant
- Higher education.
- At least 7 - years experience in collection of unsecured and secured NPL, primarily ranging from small, SME to corporate restructuring and workout.
- Experience in consumer (retail) loan collection processes and execution either from banking, service provider or investor.
- Experience in commercial underwriting of loans.
- Excellent understanding of Polish financial market, banking regulation and credit risk assessment.
- Fluent English level both orally and in writing.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office (except MS Access).
- Self-starter with strong drive for results.
- Strong negotiator and communicator.
- Structured and analytical mind-set.
What's on Offer
Our Client offers:
- Work in international environment
- Availability to best collection tools.
- Possible to high grow in dynamic organisation.
- Attractive salary.
- Benefit package.