You are here
IT Digital Analyst / Web Analyst (m/f)
About Our Client
Our Client is an international Company developing their Digital Competence Centre in Warsaw. The company is well-known organisation with over 60,000 employees around the world.
- Working in European projects and operations,
- Analysing data gathered from Connected Products, Websites, Transactions, Syndication services etc.,
- Creating usable and relevant customer and consumer analytic / insights,
- Deriving actionable measures from the analysed data points,
- Sharing best practice,
- Interacting with internal teams and external agencies via phone, e-mail remote sessions and ticket systems,
- Analysing data, creating of standard reports,
- Creating process documentation and manage knowledge related to supported analysis,
- Working closely with all support levels, internal teams and external interactive agencies or software houses teams,
- Providing input to Corporate Digital Transition; Digital Analytics Strategy, Digital Analytics tooling,
- Be an driving member of the Digital Analytics community inside the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with web content management systems (WCMS),
- 2+ years professional experience with Web analytics,
- Experience with web analytic tools (for example Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, B.I.G. or other social analytics tools, SPSS, SAP Data warehouse),
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Power Point,
- Technical understanding of web and Internet of Things (IoT) landscape and tools is an advantage,
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
- International, well-known organisation,
- Development possibilities,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Package of benefits.