You are here
IT Helpdesk Analyst with Spanish (m/f)
About Our Client
Our Client is an international company that has provided innovative solutions for over a century. Listed on Fortune 500, they employ over 30,000 people all around the world and are currently looking for a person that will join the team in Warsaw office.
- Remote technical support of internal end-users globally,
- Contact by phone, in Spanish & English
- Work in a call centre environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in an IT Helpdesk environment,
- Solid English & Spanish speaking skills,
- We appreciate: experience with administering Windows (7/8) and MS Office, practical knowledge of Active Directory, MS Exchange, knowledge of LAN / WAN Technologies, experience with TCP / IP,
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
What's on Offer
- Clear career path & advancement opportunities in a prestigious company,
- Attractive development / training programs (IT & soft skills),
- The opportunity to learn in-depth: AD 2012, SCCM 2012, MS Exchange 2010,
- An opportunity to further develop your language skills,
- Private medical care,
- Equipment: laptop with dual 22" monitors,
- New office,
- Labour law contract.