You are here
IT Project Manager
- Experienced Project Manager
- Agile methodology
About Our Client
Our Client is a stable company listed on Fortune500 list. The company is a leader in its domain in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Planning a project including resourcing, risk and dependency planning,
- Leading projects according to Agile methodology,
- Coaching project teams on the Agile methods,
- Meeting with clients being the main point of contact and consultant,
- Managing client's needs and requests,
- Monitoring quality and maintaining quality assurance,
- Reporting progress in projects to management and clients.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of experience with Project Management,
- Experience in working with Agile methods,
- Experience with E-commerce projects,
- Experience in scrum based project delivery,
- Expertise in software architecture,
- Understanding waterfall methodologies,
- Proven customer experience,
- Leadership skills and excellent communication skills,
- Displaying an enthusiastic can do attitude,
- Ability to influence clients' thinking,
- AgilePM certification will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in international environment,
- International team of passionate people,
- Fast career progression,
- Competitive salary,
- Benefits package.