You are here
IT Solution Controller (m/f)
Responsibility for controlling IT processes and projects
Multinational B2B services company
About Our Client
Due to further growth in the region, our client, a major publicly traded multinational B2B services company and a leader within its sector, is seeking to recruit an ambitious Candidate for the position of IT Solution Controller. The selected candidate, based in Katowice, will be responsible for handling complex controlling processes that relate to ongoing IT projects (e.g.: implementation of new ERP, unification of reporting system).
- Tracking IT costs that involves many complex dimensions, such as: budget owners, projects, departments, geographies, costs types, allocations, etc.
- Organize accurate tracking and controlling of related costs.
- Take part in projects in order to support & automate controlling activities & reporting process.
- Assist in determining individual project costs and business cases.
- Prepare budget and forecasts as well as monitor its realization, together with an explanation of deviations.
- Prepare and present financial reports and analyses to the senior management to ensure that the correct financial data is reported.
- Be a Partner and in regular contact with internal stakeholders and Group CFO.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or IT.
- Professional experience in controlling department or in an audit (e.g.: Big 4).
- Knowledge and/or experience in developing controlling tools in cooperation with IT department.
- Understanding of how IT supports core functions and back office roles in a global organization.
- Expected years of experience in the areas mentioned above: 3-5 years.
- Very good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Access, Share Point.
- High level of energy, drive and passion to succeed.
- Fluency in English written and spoken.
What's on Offer
- Participation in the greatest investment of the Group.
- Truly international professional environment.
- Positive and full of energy atmosphere at work.
- Well-adjusted salary to individual competencies.
- Perks & Benefits (e.g.: sport card, private medical health care, insurance etc.).