You are here
IT Specialist (m/f)
Managing daily operations of the IT department
About 5 years of experience in IT
About Our Client
Our Client is an international, prestigious company that belongs to a multinational luxury goods conglomerate. Their brand is well known all around the world. Currently we are looking for a candidate that will join IT team at their office near Warsaw (on the south west from Warsaw).
- Managing daily operations of the IT department,
- Administering Active Directory,
- Administering and interacting with network services and software,
- Installing and maintaining computer software and hardware,
- Setting up and installing new user accounts (mail, SharePoint, etc.),
- Providing first-tier support to end users,
- Performing tasks related to backup system maintenance,
- Monitoring and acting on servers and workstations security issues,
- Providing technical documentation and software systems instructions,
- Managing small-scale IT projects,
- Cooperating with other IT Specialists.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a similar position,
- Proficiency in MS Windows,
- Experience with SAP system,
- Experience in server operating systems,
- Experience in Active Directory,
- Experience in MS Office and Lotus,
- At least basic knowledge about servers and workstations security issues,
- IT degree,
- English advanced.
What's on Offer
- Permanent employment,
- Package of benefits,
- Possibilities of development,
- Friendly atmosphere.