You are here
Legal Advisor (m/f)
Legal and compliance matters
About Our Client
For our client, an international financial institution we are looking for candidates on the position of Legal Advisor to join to his HQ based in Wrocław.
The hired employee will have a chance to work globally with direct contact to company HQ's legal department abroad as well to co-operate with other brands locally within corporation structures under the supervision of Legal and Compliance Manager.
- Hired person will be involved in the new projects such as product development of the company's branches, shaping of the legal documentation, in compliance with the laws, regulations and applicable procedures, in coordination with the different departments of the branches or even abroad HQ:
- Providing legal risk assessment and compliance visa prior to the launch of any new product;.
- Supporting from legal side the claims and complaints department, provision of preventive advice and handling of litigation cases;
- Advising and assistance on specific subjects regarding Polish Insurance and Civil Law;
- Coordinating the legal work with operating departments, notary public, court register;
- Monitoring of the evolution of legislation in Poland and European insurance laws and regulations as applicable to Poland;
- Holding of regular meetings with the parent's legal department to discuss new issues in the area of Polish Insurance law;
- Providing in-depth studies in relation thereto and provide regular legal reporting;
- Enforcement of legal procedures as applicable within the corporation;
- Proposing legal processes and procedures aiming at securing the activities of the Polish Branches on a legal standpoint.
- Supporting the improvement of the Permanent Supervision within the companies branches;
The Successful Applicant
- Legal Advisor specialized in the field of Polish Insurance Law, Civil Law and/or business law (experience in the financial institution especially insurance sector preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience within the legal department of a company/ preferably an insurance or financial company or an insurance intermediary (agent, broker) or in a law firm which co-operate with financial institutions;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team with different interlocutors (external lawyer, Parent Company's legal department, other departments within the Branches;
- Open minded with a business oriented approach and with good communication skills;
- Experience in performing legal analysis and reviews with a strong accuracy and in-depth studies.
- Results oriented attitude with a commitment, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English is a must;
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools;
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary,
- Benefits package
- International environment,