You are here
Linux Administrator (m/f)
A global, well-known, prestigious company
About Our Client
Our Client is a global, well-known, prestigious company.
We are looking for Linux Administrator who will be responsible for control of development processes, configuration management of server farms, monitoring, security reviews and application troubleshooting.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining the Linux servers and workstations;
- Life cycle management of systems and applications;
- Coordinate application changes to IT backend system and environments;
- Setting up and configuring new systems, installing and maintaining the application software;
- Working closely with all teams;
- Perform research and analysis of reported problems and issues, develop and recommend solution;
- Testing servers;
- Participation in wide range of projects.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Working experience with database administration, MySQL;
- Extensive knowledge about infrastructure IT and automation;
- Higher education;
- Fluent English ;
- Strong communication, analytical and multitasking skills.
What's on Offer
- International, well-known organisation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Development possibilities;
- Friendly atmosphere.