You are here
Manufacturing Financial Controller (m/f)
- Manufacturing cost controlling/ machinery production/ managerial reports
- capital & department spending/ forecasting/ budgeting/ ratio analysis
About Our Client
We are supporting globally recognized manufacturer of construction equipment that includes a comprehensive world-class heavy duty machinery for ground works. Their international network of dealers ensures a highly professional standard of sales and customer service. Due to continued expansion of the business operations in Poland we are looking for experienced self-motivated candidates to fill full the role of Manufacturing Financial Controller that will directly reporting to Member of the Board. ( Location - near Stalowa Wola).
- Perform all cost accounting activities including standard cost development, average pricing analysis, margin and cost ratio analysis, inventory control, variance analysis, etc.
- Provide reporting and analysis for all manufacturing activity including productivity, capital & department spending, forecasting, budgeting, absorption, sales, inventory and operations planning, etc.
- Participate in development of the annual operating plan and monthly forecasting.
- Reconcile applicable balance sheet accounts; prepare and analyze balance sheet risk and opportunities.
- Prepare and distribute managerial reports and explain financial results to non-financial audience
- Communicate and explain manufacturing performance through the P&L
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues from all departments including sales, engineering, procurement, manufacturing and all members of the domestic and international leadership team
- Lead and execute process improvement projects including waste elimination team participation and leadership
- Develop and support a personal and company-wide culture of Lean and / or Six Sigma principles
- Thorough documentation of internal control processes and ability to identify and mitigate control weaknesses
- Ability to extract, organize, analyze, and report data in a manner that is useful and relevant for making business decisions with the use of an ERP system , SAP
The Successful Applicant
- University degree with a strong focus on Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in the production company as manufacturing cost controller is a must
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical and communication skills required
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Result orientated, proactive and dynamic personality
- Ability to work under pressures with deadlines
- Fluent English is required
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Additional benefits
- Perspectives for further carrier development within the company