You are here
Microsoft Administrator (m/f)
International, well-known organisation
About Our Client
For Our Client, a global, well-known, prestigious company we are looking for Microsoft Administrator who will be responsible for architecture, implementation and operations of the client's infrastructure.
- Provide analysis of existing systems and infrastructure, identify and advocate solutions for continuous improvement;
- Cooperate with business stakeholders and software development teams;
- Technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure;
- Technical support;
- Maintain system efficiency;
- Maintain existing infrastructure solutions and implement improvements;
- Perform routine administration, maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Configure systems management tools for monitoring and capacity planning;
- Provide detailed functional and operational documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Working experience with administration of Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, Exchange or Office 365, Lync, PowerShell Scripting, Hyper-V, SQL Server, Systems Center Suite);
- Extensive knowledge about networking;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science;
- Fluent English ;
- Strong communication, analytical and multitasking skills.
What's on Offer
- International, well-known organisation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Development possibilities;
- Friendly atmosphere.