You are here
Motor Insurance Supervisor
Claim Manager, Corporate Insurance, Motor Insurance
Contracts, Policies, International Company
About Our Client
For our client, an international financial institution we are looking for candidates on the position of Motor Insurance Supervisor to join to his HQ based in Wrocław.
The hired employee will have a chance to work globally with direct contact to company Operations department abroad as well to co-operate with other brands locally within corporation structures under the supervision of Operations Department Director.
- Works out the claim handling policy in cooperation with the departments of Headquarters.
- Participates in defining of KPIs for the TPA and anti-fraud measurements.
- Administration of motor insurance contracts
- Supervision of the motor insurance claim handling.
- Supervision of the TPA responsible for the motor insurance claim handling.
- Cooperation with the motor insurance product manager aimed at the development of the products.
- Validates indemnification payments within his / her entitlement.
- Responses to TPA's requests and participates in the claim decison making in defined cases.
- Is in charge of contacts with authorities in terms of claims handling.
- Reports to Head of Operations Department.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree, preferable in Insurance, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience on a similar position in an insurance, automotive or assistance company.
- Experience in collaboration with outsourcing company.
- Knowledge within corporate, motor insurance.
- Ability to work independently and in team.
- Open minded with a business oriented approach and with good communication skills;
- Results oriented attitude with a commitment, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English is a must (French will be an advantage).
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools;
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary,
- Benefits package
- International environment