You are here
National Sales Manager (m/f)
International company, leader in power tools segment
Development of modern trade channel - DIY
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the main producers in the global power tools industry. World-class R&D, testing and manufacturing capabilities allowed to developed market presence in Europe.
Last year, the company acquired a well-recognised power tools brand. This step develops its business to a global scale and shows its ambition to become one of the market leaders.
- Devising and implementing the company's sales strategy in line with company's expectations
- Setting revenue targets for the region and setting key performance indicators with the line manager
- Providing market feedback on competitive environment, customer trends and prospect needs in order to meet market demands and achieve sustainable business growth
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring these are commercially viable and deliver profitability in line with company expectations
- Seeking new opportunities for business - new channels, new accounts, potential gaps in the market, etc.
- Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend and become category champions in our field
The Successful Applicant
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self- starter
- College degree or equivalent
- 5 -8 years of successful professional background, working as a Key Account Manager within power tools, lawn & garden tools , electric motor drive tools is essential
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to managing key accounts
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry
- Proven track record in achieving sales growth and delivering results to business plans
- Very good organisation skills, as the position is independent (home office)
- Readiness for travelling across dedicated region
What's on Offer
Our Client offers solid base salary, performance based bonus and working tools.