You are here
Plant Manager (m/f)
- Automotive Industry
- Plant Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in its sector, a multinational company with high standards and a challenging environment for best candidates in the market.
- In cooperation with the Industrial Direction of the Group, defining the strategy, as well as its implantation, development and follow-up across the specific plans of management defined for that purpose.
- Definition, follow-up and control of the Management Plans (Financial, Industrial, etc,…). Definition, implantation and follow-up of action plans necessary for the fulfillment of the goals approved, as well as of those corrective actions that could be precise.
- Leading industrial investment projects defined and agreed in the strategic plan of the plant, managing all technical and human resources (internal and external) assigned in accordance to the agreed budget, and taking decisions that should guarantee the suitable development and final fulfillment of the goals defined in every sense
- Taking full responsibility of the technical, economic, social results of the Company and to do the best use of all the resources put at the disposal of the same one for the attainment of the goals defined, collaborating openly and actively in the global development of the Group
- To foster the definition and practical spread of General Local and Group Policies that may contribute to the competitiveness and managerial development of the company, and especially those that put in high value the development of the Industrial Continuous Improvement, People Development, Health and Safety, Environment respectfulness, Organizational Culture, etc …
- Leading and coordination of all functional directions under his/her responsibility for the fulfillment of the goals defined and agreed. Leadership of the local Management Committee.
- Responsible of professional development of the 1st level management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge and experience in the Automotive sector
- Experience in first level industrial management (management positions) within companies of medium/large size
- Professional experience in industrial multinational groups under challenging changing context and high standards of exigency
- Experience in teams management of high performance and industrial complex projects
- High command of English
- Availability to travel through Europe
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Multinational environment