You are here
Plant Manager (M/F)
- Leadership role and autonomous position
- Factory Management
About Our Client
Our client - one of the leading manufacturers in the plastic is looking for Plant Manager for their site in Lower Silesia.
The main missions of the role are as follows but not limited to:
* Assume the management of the production unit
* Follow the strategic plan of the factory
* Direct reports include: HR, Quality, Finance, Logistics, Production and Engineering department
* Drive plant Quality, Cost, Delivery and People performance and build and meet the plant budget
* Develop the annual plan and the budget for the site
* Manage social climate and labor relations
* Plan and implement the performance objectives agreed with the board management
* Ensure permanent optimization of processes in logistics, production, maintenance and production planning
* Further development of the technologies used in the plant
* Perform the tasks in quality and environmental management, in particular responsibility for the conduct of audits and certifications
*Host customers during site visits. *Develop a culture where all employees pursue continuous improvement. in all facets of manufacturing, especially SH&E and Quality including 5S.
*Ensure improvement of process capability / reliability, resulting in less process variability and reduction in generation of off-quality material.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 5 years of experience as a Plant Manager or GM in the production line, if possible with a background in the Automotive Industry as well as a proven track record of managing a production unit
* Academic degree in Industrial engineering or production management or business administration, technical skills and project management experience required - it's a must.
* Experience in injection moulding is prefferable
* Experience in Manufacturing systems (SAP)
* Experience in quality system and tools
* Lean Manufacturing
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills required
* Fluent English language skills
What's on Offer
Attractive Base Salary, Bonus, Healthcare & Benefits