You are here
Plant Manager (m/f)
About Our Client
Our client is an international company located in Lower Silesia region.
- The provision, maintenance and continuous improvement of a safe, healthy and constructive working environment for the plant operations team.
- Achievement of daily quality, cost and delivery requirements and the progressive improvement of these on a proactive basis. Lead corrective actions and have customer facing contact where operational deviations make this appropriate.
- Regularly review all key performance indicators to develop and manage corrective or improvement actions.
- Own the top level continuous improvement plan for plant operations focusing on the sustainable improvement of productivity, inventory reduction, health and safety, delivery performance, cost avoidance / reduction and the training and development of operations employees.
- Coach and mentor direct reports to be effective leaders of their functions and to support the top level operations objectives. Ensure effective communication at all levels within the operations team and also cross functionally to all areas of the site.
- Participate in site financial reviews. Develop and maintain budgets for direct, indirect and support function employees, operating expenses, and capital projects. Ensure appropriate awareness of financial objectives and concerns at all levels of operations employees is maintained.
- Ensure that cost/margin objectives are met for all products and variances are identified and corrected in a timely manner.
- Ensure the operations team support new product development and new product launch requirements.
- Ensure that all operations functions support all TS16949 processes and procedures so that certifications and systems are continually maintained.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven team leadership skills in pressurized, multi-task, lean resourced situations with a proactive "can-do" approach to problem solving.
- Proven ability to lead sustainable operational improvement through the use of lean manufacturing techniques.
- Open and approachable, effective at communicating at all levels of the business.
- Analytical and data driven in decision making.
- Sets high operational standards and maintains a high profile presence on the shop floor.
What's on Offer
- Competetive salary
- Benefits package
- International environment