You are here
Principal Accountant (m/f)
International SSC is looking for Principal Accountant
Possibility to work in new SSC
About Our Client
Our Client is an international company with their Shared Service Centre located in Wrocław.
- Responsible for timely and accurately month-end reporting of the Polish entities taking into account both local Polish and US GAAP requirements.
- Responsible for preparation and filing of statutory reporting and other statistical governmental reporting (for example National Bank) and to support in managing various parts internal and external reporting at a European level.
- Support the Corporate Income Tax calculations, VAT returns, and Intrastat reporting in close coordination with the Tax team in the European Headquarter.
- Control and monitor the Payables, Receivables, and Fixed Assets processes in close cooperation with the Accounting Shared Services Center to ensure compliance with local regulations and regional regulations.
- Participate in European process for the preparation of statutory accounts for other entities across Europe.
- Participate in projects and activities with the global shared services where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Certified accountant or university degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics with 5 years relevant work experience in an International Company.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English) and a team player who can work across a variety of cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to see the bigger picture.
- Flexible and proactive approach to constantly improve and adapting internal processes.
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize own and the workload of others
What's on Offer
- Fair working conditions
- Challenging duties in truly International environment
- Competitive benefits package