You are here
Procurement Direcotr (M/F)
About Our Client
Our Client is an international company from manufacturing sector that is expanding the business . Due to internal growth in Poland, the company is seeking for a Procurement Director that sticks to facts and is able to lead a team. The working environment is fast growing and international what makes the job quite challenging, but at the same time, creates great opportunity to personal development.
- In relationship with the Group Purchasing department and General Manager, participation in defining the group purchasing strategy,
- Supervision and coordination of all purchasing process,
- Searching for alternative suppliers in low cost countries based on their quality service, prices and delivery time for 2 locations
- Suppliers supervision and their periodical assessment,
- Negotiations with suppliers in order to obtain the most sufficient conditions,
- Responsibility for the contracts preparation with suppliers, checking from the legal point of view,
- Preparation and development of savings policies,
- Managing of Purchasing department,
- Responsibility for P&L achievement.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineer or equivalent level with preferred technical background, or business/commercial background in 2nd option
- Purchasing training of equivalent 1 year at school or after school, or during the professional life. Purchasing training can be via purchasing significant experience in car industry or similar activities in a well structured and organised company where candidate has learned and practised all possible purchasing tools and levers,
- Minimum 7 to 10 years working experience, including 5 years experience minimum in purchasing and in international business. Other experiences can be in Quality, Project, … departments. Experience in Project business ( and not only in serie/components business) is a big advantage.
- Purchasing experience shall be at a level of commodity buyer with sourcing out of Poland and out of Europe, and ideally in a big International group,
- Management experience: minimum 3 years experience as Purchasing Manager . Experience in Commodity Management is also an advantage.
- Shall manage in direct line around 10 people in 2 sites.
- Speak Polish, speak fluent (very comprehensive at least) English and write comprehensive English,
- Knowledge of purchasing tools and levers
- Ability to travel frequently (each month minimum) to Europe.
What's on Offer
- Interesting job for a global leader in the industry,
- Outstanding opportunities to develop in international structures of the company.
- Competetive salary package