Product and New Sales Channel Manager (Europe) (m/f)
Readiness to travel within Europe to visit customers
O naszym kliencie
For our client, leading international manufacturing company, we are looking for an experienced Product and New Sales Channel Manager.
- Looks for new customers and new sales channels for our existing and new products
- Determines customers needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements.
- Appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes based on the customers needs and/or market requirements.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Engineering background/ Technical education
- Sales experience
- Readiness to travel within Europe to visit customers
- Effective communication
- Good negotiation skills
- Fluent English
- German knowledge would be an asset
- Refrigeration technology knowledge would be an asset
- Attractive salary
- Very good work environment
- Work within international environment
- Interesting benefit package