You are here
Quality Manager (M/F)
Ability to lead quality team
About Our Client
My client is a well established automotive manufacturing company based in Lower Silesia. Due to recent success and increased business they are looking to strengthen and improve their Quality department.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a very successful and continuously evolving business. Reporting into the General Manager the Quality Manager will have complete autonomy for quality across the full business.
Responsible for implementing, coordinating, and improving quality systems by providing technical support, ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Or candidate will be required to lead the Quality team and have overall responsibility for all technical activities on site. You must exhibit positive leadership skills as well as drive, teamwork & flexibility.
- To take overall control of all Quality Control Activities.
- Develops shop floor quality, health, safety & environment standards including inspection and test instructions/boundary samples. Ensures customer PPAP are performed and meet requirements Coordinates engineering changes
- Corrective & Preventive actions raising and issuing of 8D reports or similar dependent on customer requirements.
- Devise and establish quality procedures and manage, maintain and monitor the performance of the Quality Management System in line with ISO TS/16949
- To ensure that the QC team are always working against agreed processes and procedures with the key objective that all stock is received and dispatched in line with specifications.
- Undertaking policy and procedural development to ensure QA compliance on a national level
- Identify areas of risk to the business and provide guidance and advice in relation to industry related regulatory requirements.
- To develop strong working relationships at all levels from supplier & internal departments to customer with the aim of reducing rejections and quality problems at all stages of the supply chain.
- Development and implementation of KPI measurement and reporting systems for QA/QC department to monitor and look at improving departmental performance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quality Manager will possess the following attributes:
- An engineering background with relevant degree
- A strong management / leadership skill set with the ability and gravitas to influence and engage across all levels of the business
- A strong understanding of quality systems with exposure to high regulation
- Ideally have some experience in a non-quality specific environment (engineering / manufacturing management)
- Strategically credible and comfortable with customer and senior stakeholder liaison
- English knowledge
- Experience in the use of SAP
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
- Growth Opportunity
- International Travel
- Autonomous position
- Competitive base salary
- Great benefits package