You are here
R2R EMEA Region Operations Lead
Possibility to work in new SSC structures
Biopharmaceutical is recruiting
About Our Client
Our Client is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. This an opportunity to lead the Record to Report Process for the region working within Global Finance Operations.
- Ensuring the quality of the overall R2R/FA service delivered from Genpact teams to Business entities in EMEA/India regions through the effective use of key metrics and reporting.
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders within Company to provide support, guidance and expertise to Genpact, ensuring that Group Reporting requirements for the Markets/hubs supported are delivered to a high standard and tight deadlines.
- To have a good understanding of the technical issues involved in the Record to Report Process area to enable productive collaboration across the internal and outsourced organization in order to deliver and drive the strategy forward.
- Collaborate with the Global Process Delivery Lead to drive standard ways of working and operational practices across all regions.
- Support the GPO to identify and execute opportunities to optimize the global process in order to achieve the goal of simplification and standardization.
- To coach members of the extended team to enable them to reach their potential.
- To manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- To support Genpact in the review and interpretation of accounting requirements for the accounting issues / major transactions impacting the accounts for the Markets/UK Pharms activity, providing detailed guidance to other Finance staff across GFO and the Markets to ensure correct accounting treatments. This will include the accounting for complex transactions such as licensing/royalty deals, acquisitions, some tax and pension calculations, etc.
- To provide support and expertise to the FT programme, including working with Genpact to ensure the right resources are allocated to contribute to these initiatives. In addition, to work with Genpact to embed changes and maximize the benefits of the programme through a mindset of simplification and standardization.
- To ensure all compliance requirements are met and to provide support to audit as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Energetic, proactive and self motivated qualified finance professional with the capability to build strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and motivate teams through periods of high change
- Experience of effectively operating in a global organisation with multiple delivery teams and stakeholders.
- Experience of implementing significant business change across different national and business boundaries
- Track record of driving simplification & continuous improvement across key business processes
- Ability to remain objective & independent whilst under pressure
- Demonstrable ability to drive performance through relevant metrics
- Experience of driving issue resolution across complex system & process landscapes
- End to End R2R process expertise
What's on Offer
- Possibility to develop in new structures
- Private medical care
- Live insurance
- Attractive Salary
- Attractive bonus system