You are here
R2R Global Systems Accountant Lead
Possiiblity to develop in new SSC
Biopharmaceutical is recruiting
About Our Client
Our Client is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. This an opportunity to lead the Record to Report Process for the region working within Global Finance Operations.
- To lead the newly formed global systems team ensuring work is effectively load balanced with clear development plans for team members to ensure good cross training on systems and processes
- Ensure all processes are clearly documented
- Provide coaching to team members to ensure they are operating effectively within a global team and developing as individuals.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders of the systems portfolio both in BAU and change environments to ensure we maximise business value from the systems and mitigate risk of change.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the team around process and data to support the group strategy of standardisation and simplification.
- Manage escalations to drive effective and timely issue resolution.
- To be the business owner for R2R specific systems e.g. ARECA/CAS
- Represent and prioritise finance business requirements through Systems Enhancement Request (SER) process
- Own relationship with FI architects/IT support teams
- Ensure project work demand is anticipated and managed effectively
- Embed an effective and standard global communications approach consistently applied in all regions around service and change.
- Manage resolution of complex problems within the R2R systems portfolio, often against time pressure.
- Ensure data quality is reviewed and improved i.e. dealing with data queries in respect of global transactional data.
- Manage and enable change within group systems to agreed quality standards.
- Actively work to improve the monthly reporting process, developing and expanding the reports to provide a more useful, comprehensive and business focused sets of data for all stakeholders, by proactively developing reports to better reflect the customer's needs
- Translate customer accounting and reporting requirements into design specifications for the 3rd party developers.
- Monitor external developments and identify best practice ideas
The Successful Applicant
- Energetic, proactive and self motivated qualified finance professional with the capability to build strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of ERP systems, specifically SAP
- Ability to convert business requirements into systems solutions
- Demonstrable ability to lead and motivate teams through periods of high change
- Experience of effectively operating in a global organisation with multiple delivery teams and stakeholders.
- Experience of implementing significant business change across different national and business boundaries
- Track record of driving simplification & continuous improvement through key systems
- Experience of driving issue resolution across complex system & process landscapes
- End to End R2R process expertise
What's on Offer
- Possibility to develop in new structures
- Private medical care
- Live insurance
- Attractive Salary
- Attractive bonus system