You are here
Regional Asset Manager South Poland - Agribusiness Sector
Building a portfolio of high quality farming companies
Lead company investments in the South part of Poland
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global asset management company with extensive assets in agribusiness sector. They are seeking a Regional Asset Manager for South Poland to join their development team to drive business and investment opportunities which complement their existing portfolio.
- Developing the investment strategy and building a portfolio of high quality farming companies,
- Lead company investments in the South part of Poland,
- Managing investments by tenancies and contract farming,
- Managing capital investment and farm improvements,
- Building and managing relationships with local customers and suppliers,
- Coordinate Polish regional investment proposals and acquisitions,
- Develop property budgets and build financial models projecting property performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate degree in Business, Economics, Agribusiness, Farm Management, Property Valuation, and/or Management would be preferred,
- Agricultural property or real estate experience, licensing and qualifications are important to this position,
- A strong background in agricultural property management and farming,
- Experience with producing or managing various regional or geographic crop types,
- General understanding of finance and accounting methods, theories and formulas,
- Strong interpersonal and management skills are a necessity for this position,
- Fluency in Polish and English languages is essential,
- Permanent location in South Poland with a 3 months secondment to Warsaw office during probation period.
What's on Offer
- Employment based on a permanent contract,
- Attractive salary with bonus,
- Company car,
- The package of benefits,
- Real impact on the development of Company,
- The possibility of cooperation with an experienced staff,
- Working in an international environment.