You are here
RTR Senior Analyst (m/f)
Driving continuous improvements through service excellence
Taking active part in setting up new SSC organization in Warsaw
About Our Client
This is a highly challenging yet rewarding role for the right candidate who can demonstrate a combination of technical excellence, motivational prowess and attention to detail with a view to producing quality service in a controlled environment.
- Support the day to day operations of the R2R function within the EMEA region
- Support journal entry process and month end reporting
- Review balance sheet reconciliations and interoffice activities within the team's remit and assist with the exception reporting and perform quality checks on work performed by the offshore teams
- Review, approve, and prepare requests for ad hoc analysis of various types of financial information utilizing operational and financial analytics as appropriate for the situation
- Ensure all month-end, quarterly and yearly tasks deliverables are met
- Ensure that developed KPIs and SLAs are continuously met and adhered to
- Assist with auditors and audit requirements and SOX testing
- Communicate and manage identified stakeholders effectively around operational activities both on/offshore and change related matters, building strong and lasting relationships both internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, or economics or recognised Accounting qualification
- 2 - 5 years' experience within a large Shared Service environment or Finance management with proven operational improvement capabilities.
- Strong communicator, proficient in English language (spoken and written)
- Working knowledge of ERP Accounting systems
What's on Offer
Our Client offers competitive salary, very attractive benefit package and convenient location in Warsaw City Centre.