You are here
SAP SD Application Analyst / Manager (m/f)
- SAP SD
- Application Analyst
About Our Client
Our Client is an international company located in Warsaw. They employ over 50,000 of employees and are currently looking for SAP SD Application Analyst/Manager.
- Support the business users in a few countries according to defined SAL (Call and Incident Management Process): Keeping systems up and running, by applying a controlled process of registering, monitoring and resolving of application related tickets,
- Executes small and medium complex enhancements in Order to Cash area with SAP OTC Business Process Owner & key users (Customer service, shipping, sales and marketing): describe problem, information analysis, prepare solution, execute system change (self or by third party), test the change, amend user documentation, implementation, after care,
- Conduct tests as defined in an integration test specification, recording details of any failures and carrying out fault diagnosis,
- Supports Key-users training-sessions for an application on request and maintains training material,
- Collects information, makes analysis and presents findings to others for interpretation and decision making is able to make the translation from business process into technical and functional specifications, for example legal processes into a supporting system,
- Responsible for activities in the SAP OTC area necessary to ensure that the business can operate appropriately according to the defined technical and functional specifications,
- Translation of demands and requests with respect to new functionality and processes into SAP OTC solution,
- Contact with business on the regular basis to deliver SAP OTC training to business Key Users network.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+years relevant work experience in supporting SAP SD functions in international companies,
- SAP SD LE knowledge, change request/enhancement support experience, configuration experience,
- Understanding of business process and reporting such as: order entry, shipping, warehouse management, transportation and billing,
- Knowledge of integration between OTC and accounting/controlling, production, materials management and purchasing,
- Experience in EDI technologies and business frameworks with knowledge of SAP IDOCs is a plus,
- English fluent.
What's on Offer
- International organization,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Possibilities of development,
- Permanent contract.