You are here
SAP Specialist (FI/CO, SD, MM/WM, PP/PM, BI/BW) m/f
A large multi-national company operating in the automotive sector
Independent role in global structures with solid pipeline of new projects
About Our Client
Our Client, that is a major multinational company with a strong brand name and a leadership position within automotive market, is currently investing in further expansion of its operations in Poland. As a result of this growth we are currently seeking to recruit experienced candidates for SAP Specialist roles in different modules: FI/CO, SD, MM/WM, PP/PM, BI/BW. There are also opportunities to take up a senior role within SAP management Department.
- Perform interface reconciliation and error log from/to the Global IS.
- Assist in the development and configuration of the Global system by providing specifications, testing, and support for business requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Provide best practice and innovative recommendations regarding functional operations.
- Prepare specifications for programming or development projects.
- Participate in IFRS and other compliance activities in the IT context.
- Manage Help desk requests, analyse issues, find solutions and adjust configuration.
- Manage the development and maintenance of module's solution which drives the Customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or IT.
- Proven experience with SAP is a must. According to individual experience with concrete modules there are relevant positions.
- Effective analytic, problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Very good English skills, written and spoken. Other languages are a plus.
What's on Offer
- Private medical care.
- Benefit package.
- Good working environment and working in a multinational team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Career opportunities.