You are here
Senior Accounting & Financial Reporting Specialist
International Bank / Reporting / Taxes / Expert role
KNF / Polish Regulations / policy implementation / regulatory and budgeting
About Our Client
For our client, a leading international bank we are looking for candidates on the position of Senior Accounting & Financial Reporting Coordinator to join to the financial team in Warsaw.
The hired employee will have a chance to work globally with direct contact to Bank's HQ abroad and be part of international strategy.
- Responsibility for the made up of Business Performance Reporting, Financial Control, Regulatory Reporting and Tax Matters.
- Preparation and production of management and audited financial accounts together with the supporting departments.
- Oversee as well as active preparation and production of performance management information and Board reports.
- Oversee preparation and production of all regulatory returns to the Polish Regulators and Authorities like KNF, NBP, GUS, Tax Authority as well as parent company returns.
- Budget preparation and control, Maintenance of Assets registers, Asset and liability pricing management, Invoice payment and expense control.
- Reconciliation, investigation and control of nostro and internal accounts
- Manual bookings when necessary
- Primary liaison with external auditors, Polish Regulators and Authorities
- Oversee preparation and production of Tax fillings in cooperation with external advisors.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory and legislative changes and providing advice to enable the businesses to operate in a controlled manner
- Development and implementation of accounting policies.
- Leading the implementation and development of new systems and applications in relation to new requirements of Regulators.
- Reviewing new business initiatives and assessing their regulatory implications
- Advise and liaise with the Deputy Manager on all financial, regulatory and budgetary matters.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the Bank's strategic plan.
- Close cooperation with internal and external audit.
- Being in daily cooperation with reporting and accounting departments in Head Office
The Successful Applicant
- Business administration, finance or economics degree. A Masters or postgraduate degree will be valued positively.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience;
- Methodical organizational planning and following up of business activities.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Good communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Ability to draft clear and concise reports. Excellent organizational skills and to establish priorities.
- Results oriented. Pragmatic profile.
- Ability to work both, independently and as a team.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and self motivated.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary,
- Benefits package
- International environment,