You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
International company is looking for Senior Financial Analyst
Possibility to develop in commercial finance
About Our Client
Our Client is an international company from FMCG sector with their Shared Service Center located in Kraków.
- Provide financial support in the areas of deal analysis and contract negotiation, pro forma P&L's, profit management, pricing strategy and execution, contract management, rebate analysis, capital investment, etc.
- Provide financial support in the areas of product pricing and margin analysis, margin improvement initiatives, P&L analysis and support, portfolio strategy and analysis, equipment management, profit improvement and other strategic business initiatives.
- Manage customer rebate accrual and payment programs; including rebate accruals and any related analysis and reporting.
- Direct responsibility for planning, reporting and analyzing sales and customer
- Project management activities as identified by management
- Deliver various ad hoc analyses and support planning activities
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in Finance/Accounting. If undergraduate studies are not in finance, an accounting certification (ACCA, CIMA, Finance MBA) in progress or completed preferred
- 5+ years relevant work experience in financial analysis, management reporting, controlling in a multinational company
- Good knowledge of financial processes in industry and business understanding behind the financial numbers
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify key business issues and propose solutions
- Excellent excel modelling skills
- Relevant experience with SAP BI, HFM (Hyperion Planning / EPM, or other similar tools) is a plus
- English fluency mandatory and strong communication skills
- A high impact individual with a strong "sense of self" who is comfortable working with strong executive management
- A self-motivated and high energy individual that thrives in an environment
What's on Offer
- Fair working conditions
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
- Professional education support (including language courses)
- Competitive benefits package (private health care and multisport cards)