You are here
Senior Financial Controller/ Future Financial Director
Minimum 5 years of experience on senior level role
German language is a must
About Our Client
For our Client, fast growing company form medical sector owned by Private Equity, because of growth currently we are looking for Senior Financial Controller / Future Financial Director. Place of work can be based in each city in Poland but in short time candidate will move to Germany to be responsible for manufacturing company based near Hanover, and will be fully responsible for all business decisions based on controlling, reporting and monitoring finance side of the business.
- Preparation, verification and update of business and investment plans of the company, according to operative and investment budgeting procedure of the Capital Group.
- Engineering, verification and actualisation of the annual and long-term budgets of the Company. Substantive verification of budget assumptions submitted by individual organizational units.
- Supporting the Management Team of the Company in terms of works on preparing, verification and actualisation of business and investment plans.
- Establishing budgets based on tasks (annual and monthly) for every individual cost center in the organization.
- Establishing, controlling and proposing amendments (if necessary) in terms of determining cost centres and income-cost centres.
- Establishing the range of reports for management purposes and their prompt preparation, assuring report's distribution for all interested parties (Supervisory Board, Management Board, Director and Managers of every individual business unit).
- Conducting analysis and assessment of quantity and value register within the company, and its business units to introduce significant changes within the scope of this matter, to constantly improve company's credibility and quality.
- Conducting analysis and assessment of tasks assigned for different business units (on monthly, quarterly, cumulative basis), reporting directly to direct supervisor, CFO of the Capital Group and Management Board.
- Preparing and ongoing actualisation of the cash flow plan (on weekly and monthly basis) together with taking corrective actions in order to assure financial liquidity of the Company.
- Preparing descriptive activity reports (both individual and consolidated in case of requirement of consolidation preparation.
- Investigating and evaluating of the profitability of sales on all levels and submitting conclusions to the Management Board in order to enhance it, actively participating in creating pricing policy of the Company, testing sales with various analytical methods.
- Investigating and evaluating the profitability of the investment projects.
- Cooperating with Director responsible for investments in terms of investment projects analyses being carried out.
- Conducting business activities in terms of updating macroeconomic analyses, especially current analysis of economic situation in Germany and worldwide.
- Preparing various analyses and evaluations in the Company which where delegated by the direct supervisor.
- Coordinating and supervising work of direct subordinates.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Accounting and Finance background, ideally including a subscription based revenue type of business.
- A proven track record (min 5 years) in a company engaging with clients at senior level, or in a commercial finance management role, experience in manufacturing company or knowledge regarding all issues will be huge advantage.
- Excellent Excell skills.
- Excellent analytical as well as accounting skills - develop analytical "vision"
- Ability to dig into details as well as analyses data from high level view.
- Comprehensive leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire.
- German language fluent - is a must.
- Strong commercial focus, understanding the day-to-day business issues, as well as the overall corporate objective.
- Customer focused, with the ability to manage and influence internal and external relationships. The ability to liaise across the business, often within a non-finance capacity is paramount.
- A strong commercial instinct, international mindset and the credibility to influence people at all levels.
What's on Offer
Our Client can offer very atractive salary, plus all benefits and bonuses, insurance and possibilities to relocate.